Give yourself and your company the edge on the perpetual shift already in play that is wellbeing culture in business; from employees to supply chain, business practice to brand value. This is a six-week workshop series offering real time insight, intelligence, case studies, joined up knowledge and topical discussion that will equip participants to recalibrate and potentially transform their contribution to the world: through their work, leadership, community, and most valuable of all, through their own personal consciousness.
A bit of context;
Wellbeing is no longer a trend, it is a deepening culture that is being increasingly interwoven through business, government, society and lifestyle. Wellbeing as a priority (along with big tech, policymaker attention and concern for the planet) has become a pandemic winner. That doesn’t just mean higher sales in personal wellbeing-related products, it means a deeper more meaningful integration of human and planetary health into myriad aspects of daily work, life and play. This (r)evolution relates to the fundamentals of how we do things – in systems, structure and processes, how problems are diminished, effective solutions delivered and responsive ethos integrated.
Why would you book a masterclass?
- You recognise that your company has a knowledge gap on wellbeing culture – what it means, how to address it and what to prioritise
- You seek to understand more about what’s driving the shift in business priorities, consumer habits and recalibrated expectations
- You want to integrate a sustainable wellbeing culture throughout your teams – how can this be measured? For people AND business benefit.
- You intend to ‘future-proof’ your business and get insight into what a transformed future is going to look like. What are progressive firms doing? What is it likely to mean if you don’t prioritise wellbeing?
- Fundamentally, you want to land on strategy that will improve the wellbeing of your employees, increase the value of your brand asset and demonstrate a tangible ROI for the investment you make.
Who is it for ?
Pro active senior and executive leaders. You will join an alumni of progressive, cross-industry change-makers and game-changers, all eager to drive the value of human wellbeing throughout business and society.
Duration and Value
12hrs over 6 weeks
Week to week support and guidance
Individual Place – £1,5000
Corporate Group – £20,000 (up to 20 people )
Bespoke Series – by arrangement
Prices exclude VAT at 20%